COREDEMAR’s Commitment to Quality
The COREDEMAR quality commitment with the high quality manufacturing processes needed to create spindle bearings; bearings specifically designed for high speeds, high precision, cooler running, high stiffness and low-frequency vibrations.
Spindle bearings sold by COREDEMAR feature ongoing attention and special improvements to:
- Conformity between raceways and balls
- Conformity of the balls themselves
- Conformity of contact angle
- Conformity of raceway curvatures
- Quality of raceway finishes
- Ring raceway chamfers (well-centered to the bearing bore)
- Cage precision (circumferences, ball-pocket alignment)
- Good Assembly Practices and rigorous inspection regimens resulting in cooler, quieter and more stable working bearings.
Prior to shipping, to ensure that bearing quality meets or exceeds our ordering instructions, all ordered bearings are subject to rigorous testing and inspections comparable to any of our major competitors.
At time of order, all bearings are pre-loaded and matched with appropriate markings (laser marked) indicating high points, bore and OD deviations, V marking for load directions and fully inspected for any visual, noise, vibration and/or tolerance deviations.
Beyond the physical qualities of the bearing are the logistical challenges of ensuring quality among a supplier network that includes partners from Europe and China. All members of the COREDEMAR network employ strictly controlled, modernized manufacturing and inspecting operations in ISO-registered facilities to consistently achieve the highest standards of quality and precision.
But in this case, the true key to success has been our long-term focus on vendor relationships, some of which have been built over decades. Through these relationships, COREDEMAR is proud of its ability to quickly deliver consistently high quality with virtually zero rejects for over 30 years.